We are thrilled to invite you to Women In Tourism’s Spring event!
Let’s all reconnect, share and celebrate everything ‘tourism on the Gold Coast!’
Hosted at the Robina Events Centre, expect canapes made from the finest fresh local ingredients and sustainably certified wines.
Where: Robina Events Centre, Level 4, TAFE Queensland, Robina Campus 94 Laver Drive.
When: 20 October, 2022 @ 5.30pm – 7.30pm.
Cost: $40 for existing members ($55 for non-members).
Catch up with a vibrant group of new and old members. Guests will also be provided with a guided tour of the Campus.
An event not to be missed – Book now!
Members don’t forget to Log in for discounted ticket price!
If the discounted price doesn’t display upon login, please contact email@example.com to request your discount code.
PARKING AT TAFE QUEENSLAND ROBINA CAMPUS
There is limited parking available located on-site at the Robina campus, which is allocated for TAFE students, staff and visitors.
Parking is strictly subject to availability at the time of parking; vehicles must be parked in spaces identified by the TAFE Queensland logo, and must be registered using the EasyPark app. Vehicles will be fined by the car park management company for non-compliance.
TAFE Queensland, Robina Campus 94 Laver Drive, ROBINA QLD 4226
Location: TAFE Queensland Robina Campus, 94 Laver Drive,
ROBINA QLD 4226
• From Laver Drive, heading towards Robina Train Station & Cbus Super Stadium
• Turn left at the roundabout into Robina Station Road
• Take the first left into Paddington Place
• Follow the driveway underground
• Upon entry, TAFE Queensland parking is mainly on the left and identified by TAFE Queensland signage
• There is additional TAFE Queensland parking on Basement Level 2. Follow the signage to Basement Level 2. TAFE Queensland parking is identified by the logo.
• Lifts to the campus are located to the left of the entry (from Paddington Place), and in the same location directly underneath in Basement Level 2.
All parking is subject to availability at the time of parking and cannot be reserved
All vehicles must be registered for parking
REGISTERING FOR PARKING:On arrival and once parked, guests must register their parking:
• Download the EasyPark app and complete the set-up process (or open the EasyPark app)
• Add vehicle registration details and follow the prompts to facilitate a temporary digital permit
• The code required to complete the registration process for parking is available from selected Reception areas within the campus.