Is your business ready for the Games?
The City of Gold Coast is proud to host the largest event in Australia this decade – the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018).
During GC2018 there will be daily changes to our transport network that will affect your business and the way that you operate. Understanding how your business will be affected is vital so you can plan ahead and make changes to:
· staff and business related travel
· freight, servicing and deliveries
· customer and visitor travel
We encourage you to join our Get Set for the Games Travel Advice for Business Program to ensure you have access to the right support and information to help you with your Games time travel planning. The free program will help your business in the following ways:
· help you understand the impacts of GC2018 on your business
· provide support through one-on-one engagement sessions, workshops, guest speakers at your events and newsletters
· help develop a personalised Games travel action plan
· provide access to the latest information, advice and resources to help bring your Games travel plans to life.
Sign up at getsetforthegames.com/business and start your planning today.
We look forward to working with you to keep your business moving during GC2018.
Get Set for the Games
P: 1800 531 585